1. Do I need an appointment to try on a wedding dress at MJQueenFashion?
Yes, in order to give you the full attention of our experienced consultants, appointments are necessary. We suggest you book your appointment 2-3 weeks prior, however, call 402.505.6921 for same-day appointment availability.
2. When do I start shopping for a wedding dress at MJQueenFashion?
It’s best to allow 8-10 months before your wedding to order a dress. That means you’ll want to start shopping at least a year in advance.
3. How do I book an appointment?
Click here to book an appointment online. Alternatively, call Customer Service at +1 (402) 505-6921 or email [email protected].
4. What should I bring to my appointment?
Be sure to bring the following 5 things to your MJQueenFashion appointment: budget parameters, pictures of dresses, bridal accessories and shoes (if you already have them), proper undergarments (e.g., nude strapless bra, underwear, and any shapewear), and most importantly, an open mind! Don’t be surprised if you find “the dress” on your first visit to MJQueenFashion.
Shipping & Returns:
Q1. What items can I return or exchange?
1.Items eligible for return or exchange:
- unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, and free of lint and hair. Merchandise must be in its original packaging with all tags attached or cellophane wrap/seals intact. Once any tag has been removed, an item cannot be returned.
Q2. what is dead line for return and exchange?
- We offer a 7-days return and exchange for only in-store credit from the day an item is delivered to you.
Q3. What Items are not eligible for return or exchange?
- Personalized and dyed items, custom-made garments.
- Perishables, swimsuits, and personal care cosmetics items.
- Perishables, swimsuits, and personal care cosmetics items.
- Final sale items are final sale!
- Effective 2021, all personalized custom-made items are final sale items that will not qualify for returns or exchanges after Items with any tags are removed or packaging/seals opened.
- A valid receipt must be present for all returns and exchanges.
- Sale merchandise Vlisco products fabric, head wraps. and body-piercing jewelry.
- Gift cards/E-gifts cards. ALL SALES are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Q4. How do I return items purchased online?
Step 1: Submit Return Request
- Go to Order Status and enter your order number and email. You can find your order number:
a. In your confirmation and shipping emails or on your packing slip
b. By logging in to your account, going to My Orders, and choosing the order you wish to view by selecting View Order
- Select Return Item for the item you wish to return.
a. An item marked as Final Sale cannot be returned.
b. Items past the 7-day return window will no longer be eligible for return but you may still exchange them up to 14-days after receipt of merchandise.
- Select the reason for your return and if more than 1 was purchased, the quantity you wish to return. Select Submit Return Request.
- Repeat this process if you wish to return other items.
- You will receive an email confirmation at the email address associated with the order with a Return Request Number and a return shipping label for each item you intend to return.
Step 2: Pack It Up
Print the return label and attach it to the box with the item you are returning. If you are returning multiple Items and notice that they are all going to the same location, you are welcome to package all of the items into 1 box with 1 return shipping label. We recommend that you write the Return Request Number for each item on the box; be sure to keep a copy of these numbers for your records. You can access your Return Request Numbers under My Returns in your account or by selecting Return Pending when viewing your order.
Step 3: Send It Off
Once your return is properly packaged, take the package to any UPS-authorized location or drop box—visit ups.com/dropoff—or to the respective shipping carrier if using your own shipping label. Be sure to keep your receipt and tracking information.
As a reminder, ship your item to us within 7 days of initiating your return.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund
We will inspect and process your return within 14 days. You will receive a confirmation via email when your return has been processed. A $14.00 charge for EACH prepaid return shipping label used, will be deducted from your refund. If you choose not to use the prepaid label, you may pay for the return shipping via your choice of carrier and the charge will not be deducted from your refund. Please hold on to your return tracking number until your return is processed if you choose your own shipping carrier, as you may be asked to provide that if you need to check on the status of your return.
Q5. How do I exchange items purchased online?
To complete an online order exchange, you must complete a return and place a new order of equal or greater value. Please contact us to assist you with both your return and placing your new order; text EXCHANGE to 402-706-0262 or call 1-402-505-6921 Tuesday–Saturday, 10:00 AM–8:00 PM CENTRAL time.
Q6.Can I change my order?
Once your order is submitted, processing begins immediately and we are unable to modify or cancel it. This includes changes to products, payment methods, shipping addresses, and shipping methods. Have questions? Call us at: 1402-505-6921
Q7. How long do I have to make an online return or exchange?
For purchases made at mjqueenfashion.com, you may initiate a return for up to 7 Days from the day you receive your merchandise for a refund in the form of your original payment. Have questions? Call us at: 1402-505-6921
Q8. How long do I have to return items purchased in a store?
We accept returns in our U.S. stores up to 7 days after your date of purchase for a refund in the form of your original payment. For purchases over $100 made with cash or debit cards not associated with VISA or MasterCard, we will issue a refund via a mailed check within approximately 14 days. Have questions? Call us at: 1402-505-6921.
Q9. How long do I have to exchange items purchased in a store?
You can exchange items purchased at our U.S. stores and online for up to 7 days after receipt of merchandise. If the exchange value is greater than the original price paid, the customer will pay the difference. If the exchange value is less than the original price paid, the customer will receive the difference in store credit. Have questions? Call us at: 1402-505-6921.
Q10. Can I receive store credit for an online return?
Yes, we do offer store or online credit for an online return; and, you may exchange an item within 7 days of receiving it. This requires a purchase of equal or greater value to be completed, either online or in a store. Once the new order is completed, text HELLO at 402-706-0262 or visit your local store to complete the exchange
Q11. When will I receive my return refund?
We will inspect and process your return within 14 days. You will receive a confirmation via email when your return has been processed. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement. Credits are processed for the original cost of the merchandise plus tax—initial shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
Q12. What do I do if I receive a defective, damaged, or incorrect item?
If you receive a defective, damaged, or incorrect item, we’d like to make it right. Tell us about the issue by calling 1-402-505-6921 or text HELLO to 1-402-706-0262 within 7 days of receiving the shipment; do not submit a return request online. You will be given specific instructions on how to return the item. When you send back the item, include a note of explanation in the return box. We'll do our best to replace defective, damaged, or incorrect items. If we cannot send a replacement, you'll be refunded the purchase price plus shipping and handling fees.
Q13. Where can I find my Return Request Number?
You can access your Return Request Numbers under My Returns in your account or by clicking Return Pending when viewing your order details.
Q14. How much does it cost to use a prepaid label for returns?
A $14.00 charge for EACH prepaid return shipping label used will be deducted from your refund.
1. Can I take pictures of the dresses while I try them on?
Yes, we encourage pictures! Don’t forget to use #mjqueenfashions if you choose to share!
2. Why do you take my credit card to make an appointment?
MJQueenfashion requires a credit card to reserve your appointment. There is no charge for appointments on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays, however, please note that MJQueenfashion will be charging a $55 appointment fee for Friday, and Saturday appointments. If you do not cancel 48 hours prior to your appointment, regardless of the date, you will be charged a $55 cancellation fee.
3. How do I make sure a dress I love from the website is at MJQueenfashion for my appointment?
You may call to reserve a specific dress at +1 (402) 505-6921. You must book an appointment in order to reserve a dress.
4. What if I don’t find the one, the dress at my first appointment? How do I make another appointment?
If you didn’t find the dress that will you feel this is the one at your first appointment, you will be able to work with your consultant to book a return appointment. You can schedule it with our receptionist before you leave or call +1 (402) 505-6921 when you are ready to book your next appointment.
5. What are the price ranges for the dresses at MJQueenFashion?
MJQueenFashion’s special-order dresses start at $2000, with a very limited design selection from $1500 to $1700. Off-the-rack samples can be much less, although prices vary from $500 and up.
6. Can I customize my wedding dress? For example: add sleeves, take off sleeves, and add on jewelry.
Depending on the design, customizations are available for an additional fee. to a street size 6. Our consultants are experts at clipping and pinning to ensure a great fit. We also carry the largest selection of designer plus-sized samples in sizes 18-32. Click to view MJQueenFashion’s selection of plus-sized gowns.
7. What dress sizes are available to try on at MJQueenFashion?
Most of our sample dresses are size 10. Please note that a bridal size of 10 is equivalent
8. May I order extra fabric and/or swatches of my dress?
We will be happy to take a small sample of your actual dress when the fabric arrives at our design lab. Since dye lots vary widely, this will give you the best color to use for matching.